Have a look at the video to see how easy WOCA Natural Soap is to apply:
- For everyday cleaning use a brush or vacuum cleaner. Only use the WOCA Natural Soap when you think it's necessary.
- Shake the container carefully before use.
- Mix 25ml of the WOCA Natural Soap to 1 litre of lukewarm water.
- Use a mop to clean the floor using the soapy water sparingly.
- Leave the soapy water on the floor briefly to dissolve the dirt.
- Remove the soapy water with a hard-wrung mop or cloth rinsed in clean water.
- General - contact a doctor or a casualty department if you're in any doubt about a person's condition or if symptoms persist.
- Inhalation - get the person into fresh air and stay with them.
- Skin contact - remove contaminated clothing at once and wash the affected skin area with soap and water thoroughly. Do not use solvents or thinners.
- Eye contact - remove contact lenses if worn and flush eyes immediately with plenty of warm water for at least 15 minutes and continue until irritation stops. Make sure you flush under the upper and lower eyelids.
- Ingestion - give the person plenty of water to drink and stay with them. If the person feels unwell, contact a doctor or casulaty department and take the label from the product with you. Do not induce vomiting unless recommended by a doctor.
A natural soap cleaner - just the thing to keep your floor looking as good as new!
WOCA Natural Soap is ideal for cleaning and looking after oiled, waxed and vinyl surfaces and it's ideal for floors, furniture, table tops and panels.
- Natural soap produced from coconut and soya fats
- 1 litre container
- Mix 25ml of WOCA Natural Soap to 1 litre of lukewarm water
- Simple to apply - just use a mop
- Store safely out of the reach of children
- Keep container in a frost-free environment and do not expose to heat
WOCA Natural Soap Vinyl Cleaner
- Product Code: 530419
- Availability: In Stock
1 litre container
- exc VAT: £14.93 /each