|Apply a bead of Griptite to the sub-floor and then press the ramp section firmly into place. Ensure that there is no gap between the top of the floor and the underside of the bar of the ramp section.|
A solid oak ramp section available in either a standard oak UV satin-lacquered finish OR as an exact match to your chosen floor. The perfect finish between a floor and subfloor!
The ideal solution for finishing off your floor and getting that professional look.
- Overall size - 2700mm x 58mm x 26mm
- Solid oak profile available in either a standard UV satin-lacquered finish OR as an exact match to your chosen floor
- Suitable for a 20mm floor height
- Easy to fit - use Griptite to glue down to your subfloor
- Covers the standard expansion/contraction gap with ease
|Threshold/trim profile details|
|Size||Overall size - 2700mm x 58mm x 26mm|
|Material||Solid oak profile available in either a standard UV satin-lacquered finish or as an exact match to your chosen floor|
|Installation method||Apply a bead of Griptite to the subfloor and then press in place|
20mm x 2700mm Oak Ramp Section
- Product Code:MOR201S
- Availability:In Stock
- exc VAT:£45.41 /length